buy U-47700 online
buy U-47700. This Review will capture the > 40-year history of U-47700 and go in-depth regarding the synthesis, medicinal chemistry, in vitro/in vivo pharmacology, drug metabolism (from postmortem overdose cases), and societal impact of this DARK Classic in chemical neuroscience. buy U-47700 online
U-47700 is 3,4-dichloro-N-[2-(dimethylamino)cyclohexyl]-N-methylbenzamide. It has two chiral
centers with four stereoisomers. U-47700 has no authorizations as a medicinal product/medicine.
Reports of its evaluation in controlled, systematic preclinical and clinical abuse-related procedures
are not available.
Some of these preclinical effects include:
1. U-47700 binds to the mu opioid receptor (MOR) with a Ki (±SEM) of 0.91 nM (±0.11),
delta opioid receptor (DOR) at 480 nM (±110). In comparison, morphine has Ki (±SEM)
values at the MOR, KOR, and DOR of 0.213 (±0.019), 27.9 (±2.7), and 111 (±14) nM,
2. It has in vitro functional activity at the MOR, KOR, and DORs in the [35S]GTPγS assay
with EC50’s (±SEM) of 140 (±23), 201 (±74), and 4,540 (±350) nM, respectively. For
morphine as a comparator, these values are 31.0 (±8.2), 83 (±23), and 870 (±140) nM,
3. U-47700 has antinociceptive activity with ED50‘s of 0.2, 0.2 and 0.2 mg/kg s.c. in the tail
flick, tail pinch and HCl writhing assays, respectively.
Some of these clinical effects include:
1. U-47700 has demonstrated opiate-like adverse effects including pinpoint pupils, respiratory
depression, cyanosis, and depressed consciousness.
2. There have been several (>15) confirmed fatalities associated with the presence of U47700 in Europe and in the United States.
1. U-47700 is aggressively promoted and sold via the Internet.
2. There have been several seizures of U-47700 including in Belgium, United States, United
Kingdom, and Sweden.